Every day there is a weather brief first thing in the morning with the whole school in attendance. One poor sap from the audience gets picked to stand up in front of everyone and say what they would do in a given emergency. So, if you don't know the Red Page by heart, you are left looking silly. To get ready for it I spent all day today in the simulator practicing. I'm still hoping I don't get pounced on tomorrow!Sunday, February 8, 2009
Going Nowhere Fast
Every day there is a weather brief first thing in the morning with the whole school in attendance. One poor sap from the audience gets picked to stand up in front of everyone and say what they would do in a given emergency. So, if you don't know the Red Page by heart, you are left looking silly. To get ready for it I spent all day today in the simulator practicing. I'm still hoping I don't get pounced on tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment