Saturday, January 17, 2009

I saw a quote the other day about the blog craze that said,  "Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few".  It sort of rang true and now here I sit with so little to say to a  few of you.  So thanks for reading this.  I think I am the least prolific letter writer in the history of the world and this is my attempt to keep anyone interested up to date with what is going on.  It's less of a slap in the face than the impersonal group e-mail and allows for a little more creative flexibility than facebook.  The above quote reminded of the word "megalomaniac" as well, which is somebody suffering from delusions of grandeur.  Blogs seem to me to be a little of that as well.  Am I really worthy or polluting cyber-space with my ramblings?  Anyways, if you've read this far you must be semi-convinced that I am, and I do hope you enjoy and or find interesting the things I post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment